Search This Blog

minimalist lifestyle and christianity

My amazing photo Collection: minimalist lifestyle and christianity

7 Tiny Steps for the Beginner Minimalist - Be More with Less. The beauty of being a beginner minimalist is that you can be curious, and daring. You can ask for help, get back up if you fall, and look forward to new adventures in a life with less stuff, drama, debt, and obligation.


Why Own Fewer Possessions? Jesus and the Minimalist Lifestyle. But I want to begin to work towards a minimalist lifestyle, where I get rid of the excess so that I can spend my time, energy, and money on the things that really matter — friends, family, community, and God.


Becoming Minimalist - Official Site. There is a quote from Seth Godin I love to post in the Becoming Minimalist Facebook group.It goes like this: Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.


What is Christian minimalism? Should a Christian be a .... Question: "What is Christian minimalism? Should a Christian be a minimalist?" Answer: Minimalism is a philosophy that promotes sparseness and simplicity in living one’s life. Minimalists seek to get rid of unneeded or unused things and live in an uncluttered environment, consuming and owning as little as possible in the way of material goods.


Joshua Becker On Christianity And Becoming Minimalist .... Joshua Becker On Christianity And Becoming Minimalist. ... I had the opportunity to talk with Joshua Becker at Becoming Minimalist. We talked about Christianity and minimalism. We talked about writing and speaking. ... Worship and Praise God as a lifestyle .3 fellowship with believers of the Way of Christ. . . .4 Share your faith, Preach the ...
0 Komentar untuk "minimalist lifestyle and christianity"

Back To Top